This Article has been protected to prevent vandalism and keep it's content in tact.
Version 0.75 was released in May 2006.
- You are now warned when someone tries to rob or arrest you.
- When you spawn (suspect classes), you are an Innocent Civilian (WHITE = Wanted Level 0) If you commit crimes, your wanted level will go up and you will become a suspect. Cops can't report, ticket or arrest Innocent Civilians. Cops get punished for killing Innocent Civilians.
- Crimes increase your wanted level ONLY if a cop is within 100 meters of you (distances may change). Murders always increase your wanted level no matter where you are.
- Stealing vehicles is now a crime (see above). The game keeps track of your current vehicle, so you aren't reported for taking your own vehicle.
- Wanted level now goes down with time, if no cops are in the area.
- When you rob someone, you now get anywhere from 1/6 to all of their money.
- Cops only get a bonus for killing a suspect with a Wanted Level of 5 and above (Warrant issued), and get punished for teamkills and killing innocent suspects.
- Robbing a cop increases your wanted level by 2
- Tickets: Your wanted level will only increase if you don't pay the ticket after a certain amount of time. Paying a ticket decreases your wanted level by 2.
- Your wanted level is now clearly indicated as it goes up and down.
- Fixed Jail Sentance time bug ( time displayed was wrong )
- Fixed other minor bugs
Version 0.75 Rev 6
- The time changes (unfortunatly I can only update hours, so some time changes are rather sudden)
- Killing a cop or stealing a cop car now gives you a high wanted level
- Attempting to escape from jail prolongs your sentence.
- Notify cops when a crime is committed within a certain area
- Changed C.I.A and Secret Service Spawnpoints
- Selling cars at docks (only certain kind of cars can be sold, a message will tell you when you have one - bring it to docks near the crane and type /sell)