This Article has been protected to prevent vandalism and keep it's content in tact.
Beta 11 was released in June 2008. It was designed to use SA:MP 0.2.2 R3.
C2 Beta 11
- Textdraw issues in SA-MP are now resolved in R3. You can safely use all TextDraws.
- All textdraw / display options have been reset for everyone.
- New speedometer textdraw at bottom right of screen (replaces old speedometer)
- New status textdraw at bottom right when in mission / robbery etc..
- New textdraws for many things.
- Re-enabled the OST (text at bottom center of screen)
- As usual, you can use /settings to configure everything or use the classic systems.
Drug Planting / Buying / Selling
- Entering your own drug plant checkpoint now brings up a plant info. textdraw (with plant size).
- /harvest Command to harvest your own plants.
- New "Very Big" size added to plant GPS display.
- Buy and Sell prices at drug refill points are affected by actual supply and demand.
- A Deathmatch Stadium in each city
- You must pay an Enterance fee, and a fee for each life
- Each person you kill, you make money for
- Kills and deaths don't affect your normal life
- Deathmatch Stadium top 10 records saved per city (1 record per person)
- Restored approximately 60 vehicles per city that were removed due to texture lag (mostly out of town vehicles)
- Less weapons on new life spawn to reduce deathmatching
- Disabled Casino Gambling
- New sit animations (/sit 11 /sit 12)
- Animation for taking bad drugs
- /cry Command and Animation
- Fixed other bugs
C2 Beta 11.1
Beta 11.1 was a minor bugfix release and was running on the server until Beta 12 was released.