This Article has been protected to prevent vandalism and keep it's content in tact.
CnR Beta 13 is designed for SA-MP 0.2X.
C2 Beta 13
Workers of the Day
- New Workers of the day:
- Trucker of the day
- Fisherman of the day
- Best Player of the day
- Worst Player of the day
- You can now get multiple awards
- Workers of the day are done at 11:30 pm
- /wotd to see the last workers of the day
- Carry a personal pet with you
- Buy pets at 24/7
- Pets can be transfered to and from your houses from the house pet menu
- Pets will defend you from attackers (pets attack people who attack you)
- /pet for Pet main menu
- /petcmds for Pet Commands (all commands accessible from /pet menu)
- Pet slapping people. You lose your pet when you petslap someone with it.
- Pet attacking people. Your pet must be trained to attack on command.
- Pet fights. Your pet must be trained to attack on command, and can fight other pets
- $pet quickstring
- Added pets to /myinfo and /inventory
- Increased minimum hit fee to 10k$
- Hitmen receive some money if a hit contract quits close to them
- Fixed some issues with not getting hit money back for cancelled hits
- Life insurance price now depends on prime rate.
- Automatic life insurance, will automatically purchase life insurance when you die, if you have none and have enough money.
- You can turn off automatic life insurance in /settings
- New fish stuff, including 1 new fish you can keep.
- Bonus fish of the day, with a minimum size
- Fish prices (sell at 24/7) depend on supply / demand, and on the cnr prime rate.
- Stay alive 365 days and it's your birthday!
- Receive gifts from other players
- You cannot be attacked by other players on the day of your birthday
Total City Stats
- Total city stats can be seen on saturdays
- /citystats for total city stats
- City stats are automatically displayed at 11pm on saturdays
- Item prices now depend on cnr prime rate. When the prime rate is higher, prices of goods are lower. (See pic below)
- No bribing during robberies
- Cops can corpse slap
- You can mourn the last death even if the corpse isn't close to you
- Cops below level 2 cannot receive bribes
- Changed /spawn to /newlife to avoid confusion
- Increased Money Rush bonus amount
- Increased bail/ticket fees for most crimes
- Split settings into game settings and text draw settings
- New textdraw settings
- You can no longer /login after having spawned, to prevent life loss.
- All pickups have been redone, more pickups and new pickups.
- You can use /arrest to continue police training.
- Reduced pet training time. Both levels of pet training should take around 5 gamedays each (you must be on the server).
- The percentage of training complete for pets is now displayed in the pet menu
- Reduced the chance of pet deaths from heart attacks
- Reduced the chance of pets running away, and added a minimum age for pets running away.
- Reduced the chance of pets dying during attacks / pet fights
- Changed pet food levels for pet attacks / fights
- Added a Force pet to exercise option for personal pets, to reduce their size
- Untrained pets can now accept pet fight invitations
- Reduced max damage for pets defending / attacking people
- Added an option to switch pets with a house pet
- Adjusted the fish market (which was always at it's lowest)
- No hits on your cnr birthday, and any current hits are cancelled.
- Damage for fish slaps, pet slaps and pet attacks is now taken from your armor first, then from your health.
- New animations:
- /handstand (/sit 13)
- Changed total city stats to automatically display at 8pm on saturdays. You can see total city stats at any time on saturdays by using /citystats - Some minor bug / typo fixes
Extra Info about Pets
- Fatter pets have less chance of running away
- Fatter pets have more chance of dying from a heart attack
- Fatter pets do more petslap damage
- Pets each have a defined chance of attacking / defending. Level 1 training increases this chance. So for example, if your pet initially had a 20% chance of defending you, after level 1 training, that could be increased to 90%.
- Each different pet has a maximum possible damage done. Attack damage is randomly chosen from 0 to this maximum damage. You cannot increase your pet's max damage.
- Level 2 training allows you to command your pet to attack people (without losing your pet), and also allows you to offer pet fights to others.
- Untrained pets can now accept pet fights, but cannot offer.
- There is a chance of your pet dying during any pet attack or pet fight.