This Article has been protected to prevent vandalism and keep it's content in tact.
Version 23 is the current version of CnR. It was released on 23rd of May, 2015.
What's New / Changed
- Because of the amount of new features, everyone's lives have been reset.
- All players must start a new life
- This includes your current life, houses, clothes and stocks
- Your score and total stats have not been changed
- All Records (race challenges, dm stadium) have been reset
- Please remember that with no houses, there will be no house delivery missions or maid missions for a few days
- The Welcome Screen, Help, Rules, and other displays have been redone.
- Game Messages (middle of your screen) have been redone, the default size is now smaller.
- You can adjust the size of Game Messages in your Display Settings (/display).
- Help Messages (above OST) have been redone, the default size is now smaller.
- You can adjust the size of Help Messages in your Display Settings.
- There is now a new Level Display below your Cash (or Wanted Stars) which displays your Wanted Level or Rank.
- The Level Display is always on by default.
- You can change how the Level Display works in your Display Settings.
- Level Display options: On = Always On Off = Never Display Civilian = Civilian Only Auto-Hide = Display on change and hide after a few seconds
- Added a condensed (smaller) GPS Status Display. This is on by default, and can be turned off in your display settings
- Everyone's Help Messages have been turned on for this update. You can turn them off as usual in /settings
- Police training has been redone entirely
- There is now a short minimum time on each page before you can advance to the next page
- Removed the /training command
- You can now only start police training from the Police Department Bot menu
- All players will have to redo police training once for version 23
New Buttons For Menus / Interactions
- Y is now the default Use/Interact Key
- When using the Use/Interact key, objects/players are detected by what you are looking at.
- This means you now use Y to use or interact with whatever your character is looking at
- Press Y to use any in-game machine (ex: ATM) you are looking at
- Press Y to purchase items or services from Bots/Store Clerks you are looking at
- You can also press Y to purchase items from any player you are looking at who can sell items
- The regular commands (ex: /buy) still work as usual
- The default key for closing menus and other boxes is now N
- The old keys/buttons for closing menus still work
New Locations / Map Changes
- Added the CnR Radio Tower on Missionary Hill
- Added the LS Art Gallery in LS
- Added a U-Get-Inn Motel in Bone County
- The Ammunation in Bone County has been moved down the road to the shooting range location
- Added a Bait Shop in Bone County
- Added location name for Madrigal
- Added Chivo's House (paid by your taxes!)
- Added a Bank in Las Payasadas
- Added a Church in Angel Pine
- Added a Church in LS Las Colinas
- Added a Church in Bayside
- Added a 24/7 in Las Payasadas
- Added a Bar in Las Payasadas
- Added a Bar in LS El Corona
- Added a Diner in Blueberry
- Added a Truck Stop in Fort Carson
- Moved the Drug Refill Point in Las Payasadas to Madrigal
- Added a Garage Purchase Point at the South East LV Xoomer
- Added new random spawns in all cities
- New Casinos
- Added a Casino in San Fierro (near Ocean Flats)
- Added a Casino in Los Santos (in Temple)
- Added the High Roller Casino in LV. You must have at least 10 million $ (cash + bank) to enter the High Roller Casino.
- No crimes are tolerated at the High Roller Casino
- The new Casinos (except for the High Roller) can be robbed.
Bots / Store Clerks
- [BOT]Anna is now at LV City Hall
- [BOT]Rosie is now at SF City Hall
- Added [BOT]Eve at LS City Hall
- [BOT]David is now retired
- [BOT]TestDrive is now available for LS
- Added shop clerks at all stores, strippers at strip clubs, and blackjack dealers at blackjack tables
- These shop clerks are not BOTs, and will not chat or respond to things like /wave
- Press Y while looking at any BOT Selling Items/Services or Store Clerk to interact with them
- Entirely reworked the checkpoint streaming
- Fixed issues with kidnapper hideouts not showing properly
- Fixed issues with drug plants being hidden by other checkpoints
- Lowered minimum distance to any checkpoint for planting drugs. This means you can plant drugs in more locations
- Removed checkpoints inside stores (replaced with Store Clerks)
- Removed checkpoints for houses (replaced with House Icon Pickups)
- House checkpoints have been replaced by House Icon pickups.
- The House Icon colors have the same meaning as on the House Webmap (or see the Houses Page)
- House Icon colors: Green = For Sale By Bank Red = Owned / Not For Sale Blue = For Rent Yellow = For Sale By Owner
- Removed some houses which were in Hotels/Motels
- Added new houses to replace the removed houses, and more. There are now over 1500 houses.
- Added a new fancy house neighborhood in Rockshore West
- Added other new houses, we'll let you find them
- Lowered the prices of the added houses in Whitewood Estates
- Adjusted the prices of other special houses around the map
- Please note that the House Webmap data will be updated in the upcoming weeks
- Added Horse Bet Machines in City Hall, Bars, Casinos, and other locations
- Bots at City Hall and The Regular Players Club no longer sell horse bets, you must use the machines
- Press Y while looking at a Horse Bet Machine or type /horsebet to place a horse bet
- You can type /horsebet at anytime when you have a horse bet for information on your bet
- You can use /horsebet anywhere inside Inside Track Betting or Woozie's
- Added more ATMs
- New object model for ATMs
- Press Y while looking at an ATM or type /atm to use an ATM
- Added a Lottery Menu / Information display (/lotto)
- The lotto menu shows information about the current jackpot, as well as the previous days lotto results and winner.
- You can pick a lotto number from the lotto menu
- You can pick a random number (that isn't taken) from the lotto menu
- You can also type /lotto random or /lotto rand to pick a random number
- Added a fireman mission/job
- Fires will break out within the city at random times
- The first fireman to reach and extinguish the fire in a firetruck receives a bonus
- Type /fire in a firetruck to begin a firetruck mission when a fire has been reported
- Fireman missions are available to all Law Enforcement agents
- Added a paramedic/ambulance mission
- Type /mission in an ambulance to begin an ambulance mission
- Pick up as many patients as you can within the mission time and bring them to the closest hospital
- You can bring the patient to any hospital, the auto-gps will show you the closest
- Paramedic missions are available to all Law Enforcement agents
Private Investigator Mission
- Added a Private Investigator Mission for civilians
- This is very similar to the Manhunt mission, you must find the target player within the given time
- Type /vc within 50 meters of the target player once you have found them
- There is a random chance of the target player being notified of you looking for them
- You can begin a Private Investigator Mission at the Police Department Bot
- Added a Hippie Mission for civilians
- Give at least 50 grams of drugs (total) to 5 different players
- You can find the Hippie Mission location using /gps
- Manhunt mission target player range reduced to 50 meters
- Completed Law Enforcement missions will now increase your rank
- Lowered Drug Delivery mission final bonus
- Increased bonus for Street Sweeper driving
- Increased bonus for Harvest missions
- Fixed an issue with multiple people doing a harvest mission at the same time on the same field
- Increased bonus for Bible Salesman mission
- Increased bonus for UPS Delivery mission
- Increased bonus for Tractor mission
- Increased bonus for Lawnmower mission
- Lowered Immigrant mission bonus
Public Transit Card
- Added CnR Public Transit Card item
- A Public Transit Card gives you free access to Public Transportation (buses) as well as most airport services
- Public Transit Cards expire after a game week
- Added Ammo Bag item
- An Ammo Bag lets you purchase/carry more ammo for each weapon
- Ammo Bags are lost on death or arrest
- Added ACME Insta-Fix Item
- ACME Insta-Fix lets you repair your vehicle instantly, without exiting the vehicle.
- You must be stopped to use an ACME Insta-Fix
- Anyone in the vehicle can use an ACME Insta-Fix on the vehicle
- You can only carry one ACME Insta-Fix at a time
- /instafix to use your ACME Insta-Fix
- Other players nearby get a notification when an Insta-Fix is used
- *ACME Corporation not responsible for random vehicle explosions.
- Civilians can purchase and use Vehicle Repair Kits
- Lowered the price of Vehicle Repair Kits
Weapons / Ammo
- Limited the maximum amount of ammo you can purchase/carry per weapon
- You can purchase an ammo bag to increase the amount of ammo you can purchase
- Everyone in the DM Stadium will now always receive 2500 ammo for all their weapons on each new life
- Weapon prices have been adjusted, some weapons now cost less
- Weapon accuracy is now reduced when you are standing on a moving vehicle
- The accuracy reduction is based on vehicle speed, so more of your shots will miss as the vehicle goes faster
- This only applies to car surfing
- You may see your shots hitting the vehicle when they actually aren't
- You will receive a message reminding you of this once per login if you shoot while car surfing.
Police Refill Credits
- All items purchased with Police Refill Credits now cost a different amount of credits, depending on the item
- Bigger weapons cost more refill credits etc
- Health and Armor refills at PD now cost a refill credit each
- Police Officers can now purchase some other items at regular shops/garages with Police Refill Credits (vehicle repair for example)
- Police Officers can purchase items or services from Police Technicians with Police Credits
- If you don't have enough refill credits for an item, you can purchase it for money instead (not at PD Refill)
- You can now see the amount of Police Refill Credits you have on the /inventory display
- Lowered the amount of refill credits received automatically based on rank
Send GPS Destination To Driver
- As a passenger in a vehicle, you can now send a gps destination to the vehicle driver
- The driver must accept the destination request
- You can use this for robbery hideouts and missions as well, you can give your getaway driver the location of your robbery hideout for example
- Also useful for drivers on duty (taxi drivers etc)
- /driverdest to send a destination request to your vehicle driver (the gps menu will appear to select the destination to send)
- You can disable GPS Destination requests in the /settings menu
- You must be looking at a Store Clerk to begin a holdup
- Wanted players can now do holdups
- The store being robbed will be closed during a holdup and for a short time after a holdup
- Fish prices have been adjusted
- Fishing while surfing on a boat has been improved
- People standing on a boat with a driver fishing can now use /fishmsg
- A caught fish can now randomly be eaten by pesky birds
- Added a fishing animation when holding a fishing rod and not in a vehicle
- Added on-foot fishing areas, where you can fish without a boat
- These fishing areas are at: Fisher's Lagoon Dock, LS Second Pier, Angel Pine Beach and Bayside Small Pier
- You will find a Help Icon with information at these fishing areas
- Adjusted bonuses for some items
- Added a few new items
- Added Chivo's House as a delivery location
- Added the new skins from SA-MP 0.3.7, including quite a few new cop skins
- The new civilian skins are at the end of the list, before the cop skins
- Changed some skin class names
- Added new clothes/accessories items
- Added new special clothes items
- Redid prices for all clothes/accessories items
- You can no longer sell a clothes item back to a store for a few gamedays after purchasing it
- Players can now hide drugs (drop a package of drugs), like hidden money bags
- Type /hidedrugs [qty] to drop a package of drugs
- Unlike dropped money bags, other players will not be notified that you have dropped drugs
- You can pick up your drug package yourself later, or other players can take it
- Hidden drugs stay on the map when a player quits
- Hidden drugs are all removed when the city changes, and are not saved (only last 1 game week)
- Hidden drugs are always not-fresh (even if you hid fresh drugs)
Police Technician Skill
- The class/skill Police Arms Dealer has been replaced by the Police Technician
- Police Technicians can sell weapons to Law Enforcement like an Arms Dealer, as well as Mechanic services like a mechanic
- Police Technicians can use /vehrepair like mechanics
- Police Technicians cannot give tickets or report, but they can arrest wanted suspects
- Police Technicians cannot call for backup, but they can use /copmsg
- Police Technicians can sell items/services to Law Enforcement agents only
- Police Technicians can sell items/services for Police Refill Credits
- Police Technicians get a discount on sell items from stores
- Law Enforcement agents calling for /weapons will call a Police Technician
- Law Enforcement agents calling for a /mechanic will call for a Police Technician or Mechanic
- Players can race eachother for money
- When you create a race, you select a destination and a bet amount
- Once you have created a race, you can invite other nearby players to the race
- Players can choose if they enter a race when invited
- All racers will pay the bet, the winner gets the entire jackpot
- The race owner decides when to start the 10 second countdown for race start
- The race can be set to let all players or finish, or end when the first player reaches the destination
- Type /race to begin a race or to access the race menu
- You can access all race features from the race menu, or using commands
- /racemsg [msg] to send a message to other players in the race
- /racejoin to join a race when invited
- /racequit to leave a race
- /racestart to start the countdown (race owner only)
- /raceinvite [nick/id] to invite a player to the race
- /racekick [nick/id] to kick a player from the race (race owner only)
- /racelist to list players in your current race
- /racehelp for a list of race commands
- Player Race quickstrings: $rdest $rdist $rtime
- Please see the Player Races Page for a complete list of Player Race features and commands.
- You can now rent hotel rooms at most hotels/motels throughout San Andreas
- Hotel rooms are paid daily
- When you quit the game inside a hotel room, you will spawn there the next time you rejoin on the same city
- You can also purchase a car save for your hotel room, allowing you to save your car as well when you quit
- Visit any hotel checkpoint to rent a room
- You can select the type of room you want to rent, along with car save and safe deposit box options
- Different types of rooms have different rental rates
- A safe deposit box lets you save a small amount of money in your hotel room
- Some hotels will only have one main entrance checkpoint, others will let you enter your room from the lobby or from your room checkpoint
- You can invite players to your hotel room
- You can order Room Service (purchase food/drinks) from your hotel room
- Each player can rent up to 10 hotel rooms per life
- /hotels to see a list of your hotel rentals
- /hotel inside a hotel for your room menu
- $hotel quickstring to display the hotel room location you are currently in
- Police officers can enter hotel rooms with suspects inside
- Hotels have been added to the GPS Destination menu
- Some houses have been removed which were in hotels/motels
- Added scripted CnR Casino games: Slot Machines, Blackjack, Video Poker
- You can now play casino games in CnR!
- You can find Casino games in any Casino, in Dance Clubs, Strip Clubs and Bars
- Press Y while looking at any casino game to being playing
- Different games are available for the Slot Machines, with different odds and payouts
- You select your wager amount when you begin playing
- High stakes (higher bet amounts) games are avaiable at the High Roller Casino
- Casino games can be played with the mouse, or with text & keypresses (default is mouse)
- /casinosettings to change your casino game settings
- Please note that when playing some games with keypresses, you will have to press Y for some options, and enter text values for other options
- Slot Machines: Try to get a match with 3 random symbols.
- Blackjack: You must get a better hand than the dealer, without going over 21.
- Video Poker: Try to get the best poker hand with 5 cards.
- All robberies have been redone entirely. There shouldn't be much change from the old robbery system, however there are improvements and new details
- Robberies now use the updated menu system (no difference visually, but you can move these menus up and down in settings etc)
- Each robbery now has individual settings, minimum/maximum times, bonuses, chances, etc.
- Robberies closer to police activity have been made a bit easier, robberies further from police have been made a bit harder
- The chance of immediately failing a robbery now depends on different factors. (See Robberies Page)
- The alarm for a robbery location will no longer go off immediately. Cops will not be notified of the robbery until the alarm goes off
- Cops are notified of the robbery once the alarm goes off
- The time before the robbery goes off depends on different factors. (See Robberies Page)
- If a law enforcement agent gets close to you during a robbery, the alarm will go off immediately
- There is now an alarm sound for robbery alarms
- The time you have to wait to complete the robbery is now variable, and yes you guessed it, depends on different factors! (See Robberies Page)
- The payout for all robberies now depends on the amount of cops and civilians on the server
- tl;dr: Many things can change the outcome of robberies. You can use different strategies to improve the chance of a successful robbery.
- You can now move around more while waiting during a robbery. You don't have to stay "in" the checkpoint (if there is one)
- Added Methylamine Robbery at K.A.C.C. Fuels in LV. Find the barrel of methylamine in the warehouse.
- Added SF Casino Robbery.
- Added SF Cargo Ship Robbery. You are a pirate!
- Added Zombotech Robbery in SF. Steal the secret zombie documents.
- Changed the Drug Factory Robbery in SF. You now have to find the package of drugs in the factory after the wait time.
- Added LS Temple Casino Robbery.
- You can now drop items at anytime for robberies where you carry items (Airport Robberies, KACC Robbery).
- /drop or /box or MMB to drop an item you are carrying. You can then pick it up where you dropped it.
- You can now use a Garbage Truck for the airport robberies
- Use /robbery to start all robberies
- Bank robberies can remove a bit more money from rich people's accounts.
- Banks are now closed during a robbery, and for a while after a robbery.
- Added new robbery hideouts for all cities
- Added stats for Tips Cash Given and Tips Cash Received
- Increased the minimum time between being sued
- Lowered range to offer a bribe in interiors (except when in jail)
- Lowered the chance of random explosion while cooking drugs
- Added some new /showoff and /showoff2 animations
- Undercover police cars now have audible sirens (not lights)
- Added some new billboards
- Added a sound for the SA-MP Office Tower elevator when it reaches a destination floor
- Many other script core improvements and changes
- Fixed other bugs, typos and issues