A Hitman is one of the Skills Civilians can choose from in CrazyBobs.
Hitmen complete hit contracts which players place on other players for a certain amount of money.
'Hit' refers to a hit contract placed on a player on another player, and a player with a Hit.
The minimum Hit amount is $10.000, $1000 formerly.
If a Hit disconnects while a Hitman is near, the Hit placer is reimbursed 75% of the Hit amount, the Hitman closest to where the Hit quit receiving the other 25%.
Placing a random hit contract is against the rules.
Skill specific commands
- /hits - to see a list of Hits
- /hit (nick/id) (amount) - to place a Hit
- /cancelhit (nick/id) - to cancel a Hit
Non-skill specific commands
- /info (nick/id) or /loc (nick/id) - to locate a Hit
Additional information regarding these commands
- When you are placing a hit and don't specify an amount, if you have more than $25,000 on hand, your hit will automatically be placed at $25,000. If you have less than $25,000, it'll be put at $10,000.
- When using /hits, the top of the list displays the closest target(s). However, players in an interior may be displayed as the "closest" but it's not always right.